Friday, March 26, 2010

Dinner for March 25

Last night we talked about something that came up in church the other night. The question to be answered by all at the table was this:

"If you were to pray for each member of the family at 8 a.m., 12 noon, 5 p.m. and 10 p.m., what would you pray for at each of those times?"

The only person to answer was my husband who answered, for each of the times, that he would pray for me about my work day. It's crazy, but he was so eloquent and now I can't even remember his exact words! The kids didn't have a chance to answer the question, and neither did I, because we got off-topic entirely and started talking about other things. It never fails, what with four people all having their own thoughts and ideas.

Tonight we will be having baked chicken (two whole birds [cut up] in one giant glass dish) along with green beans that we picked last summer. The beans have been in the freezer and you would never know it once they've been steamed. They taste like freshly-picked summertime beans. So delish! There are two loaves of artisan bread on the counter, so I'm assuming we'll be having one of those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment