Friday, April 16, 2010

Dinner for April 15

Tax Day! Do you know where your refund is?

We didn't have steak. We had the roasted veggies (leftovers) and that was it. Husband wasn't in the mood to cook and wasn't too terribly hungry. He said he was sick of cooking (coming from him, this is odd since he loves to cook). I was starving and had nibbled on celery sticks with Laughing Cow cheese shoved inside the little groove.

What did we talk about? I don't remember. How pathetic I am. I'll have to come back and edit this when I do recall it! We had butterscotch pudding for dessert.

Tonight we are having the steak that we were supposed to have last night. A salad on the side will probably be the accompaniment. Husband wants me to make more pudding, but I used the ramekins for raspberry Jell-o. I told him he could make banana splits once and for all.

Do you know that I post the following day for what was eaten and said the night before? Does that throw you off? Does anybody even read this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment